EAZOL Cough Lozenges
Sore throat can affect people of all ages however the risk of a sore throat is higher in some people. This includes children, smokers, allergy sufferers, and people with a compromised immune system. Sharing a close space with others also increases the risk of upper respiratory infections that can present initially as a sore throat. The majority of sore throats are triggered by a viral infection. These are infections caused by a virus, such as the cold and flu.
Proven ancient Ayurvedic formula to relieve cough & soothing sore throat
- Pudina Satva - Podina is used in relieving flatulence(full of digestive gas in stomach) by expelling gas. It is highly effective in treating, cough, sore throat
- Yashtimadhu - Relieve Throat blocking & cough. Excellent emollient (soothing on skin), used in hoarness of voice, soothing effect on throat. It is also demulcent(soothing) & expectorant(cough relieving).
- Tulsi -Relieve respiratory disorder cold & cough. Helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis & Asthama
- Sunthi- Relieve indigestion, cough, asthma nausea
- Dalchini- In Ayurveda, Cinnamon or Twak is considered kapha-Vata dosh har. Its oral intake reduces Kapha and vata; stimulates digestion; expels abdominal gas and exhibits expectorant(cough relieving) action.