Eazol Mouth Ulcer Gel
Certain foods such as citrus fruits and vegetables like lemons, tomatoes, oranges, strawberries and figs as well as other dietary sources that may put you at high risk of mouth ulcers include chocolates, almonds, peanuts, wheat flour and almonds.
Mouth Ulcers can be caused due to chewing hard foods, excessive brushing and ill-fitting dental implants in most of the people. In some people, use of toothpaste containing sodium lauryl sulphate as additive starts mouth ulcers
When you are stressed or depressed, your body releases a host of chemicals that affects the entire body, triggering ulcers in the mouth as well. The lack of nutrients like vitamin B12, iron and folic acid can cause mouth ulcers. People who quit smoking for the first time may develop mouth ulcers quite frequently as compared to normal individuals.
Mouth ulcers are also caused due to changes in the hormone levels in the body. This is usually seen in some women during their monthly menstrual cycle. Some medications that may put you at increased risk of sores in the mouth are painkillers, beta-blockers and drugs used to treat chest pain
- Sharkara- Sweetening agent
- Khadir- Dress the cuts & wounds, treat the skin allergies
- Irimed- heels the bleeding gums
- Yashtimadhu- improves the skin smoothness
- Tagar- Anti inflammatory(reduce pain) & healing action
- Lodhra- skin nourishment & improves the healing process
- Rasna- Anti inflammatory (reduce pain) & delay the cell degradation.
- Karpoor- Anti inflammatory (reduce pain) & anti septic effects